An inspection videoscope is a great addition to every law enforcement agent’s arsenal, especially to those working in the anti-illegal drugs/anti-smuggling department.
Videoscopes are visual inspecting tools that work like fiberscopes in some ways. But when the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope Inspection System from Campbell/Harris Security Equipment Company (CSECO) was first introduced, it was poised to outdo the leading fiberscopes and other videoscopes on the market – and it has delivered as promised!
The following are the features of the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope that make it the best inspection videoscope out there:
- Large monitor – five-inch LCD color display. It gives you a clearer and more detailed view of the areas being inspected without losing visibility of your immediate surroundings. No more squinting and strain in the eyes!
- It has the push-button photo and video capture
- It has the dimming and digital zoom that has the resolution 10 times to that of the leading fiberscopes
- It has the slot for the SD card storage (you can save up to 8,000 photographs or six hours of video evidence)
- It comes in one piece, which means you don’t need any bothersome cable attachments.
- Long, thin, flexible and fuel-resistant shaft with a durable protective coating
- Built-in LED light source
- Long-life built-in rechargeable batteries
While the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is great in itself, it is also excellent when used in tandem with the Buster K910G density meter. While the Buster can detect suspiciously high levels of density in a particular object or area, the Perfect Vision V20 can confirm this by inserting the shaft and viewing the area through the large LCD display.
The Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope doesn’t use tiny glass fibers that most fiberscopes use. Instead, it uses the high-quality video chip in the tip construction which means that the Perfect Vision is not prone to breakage, which leads to less frequent and less expensive repairs.
The best thing of all about the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope is that it is the first visual inspection tool to receive the safety certification from the Underwriters Laboratory (UL), the leading authority on product safety. It means that it can be used in many areas, including risky ones like gas tanks, as the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope doesn’t cause spark or fire, or doesn’t cause a malfunction in itself or in areas it inspects – it is definitely the safest videoscope you’ll ever use!
The Perfect Vision Videoscope V20 from CSECO is indeed the best inspection videoscope you’ll ever find and use for your anti-drug operations and anti-smuggling efforts. It is efficient, durable, user-friendly and certified safe! To know more about the features of the Perfect Vision V20 Videoscope as well as purchasing details of this amazing tool, visit CSECO’s website (www.cseco.com) or send an inquiry to email@example.com